I always hear from my daughter "Tomorow is not promised". She is absolutely right. Wednesday, April 23, 2009: I went to work at 6:30. Around 8:00 a.m. I felt this pain on my left side. It didn't disappear so I asked to be rushed to the emergency room. After an hour of travel, beltway traffic, thirty minutes of agonizing in the EM waiting area, a yell from my husband (to.the.EM.staff), I finally got a bed. I must be the loudest big cry baby so they had to give me a double dose of morphine. When the pain subsided, CAT SCAN revelead a tiny kidney stone. Thirty two hours later, the stone passed.
While I was on the way to the emergency room, there was a lot going on my mind knowing several people that have health issues. That same day, my 94-yr old M-I-L is in the ICU due to difficulty of breathing. She is to undergo a surgery for a pacemaker. I also have a co-worker who also have a breathing problem but don't know the root cause.
I am well now and I'm glad nothing serious happened.
God Bless you all.
Post a Comment