I took off last Thursday to drive Lisa to the dentist. She had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Just as we were leaving. Kevin and Kenneth made faces then teasing about making some dessert. What a bad boy Kevin.
the 2 babo
Babo is a family terminology for bad boy or bad girl. It originated when Dennis was young (he had a lot of difficulty with pronounciation). He yells 'babo' whenever he gets mad at somebody. From then on, a new word in the martinez dictionary was born.
I took off last Thursday to drive Lisa to the dentist. She had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Just as we were leaving. Kevin and Kenneth made faces then teasing about making some dessert. What a bad boy Kevin.

I took off last Thursday to drive Lisa to the dentist. She had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Just as we were leaving. Kevin and Kenneth made faces then teasing about making some dessert. What a bad boy Kevin.
Post a Comment