mii
......................................

young.am.i

I was going to let my birthday pass by quietly but it doesn't happen when people loves you. I had no doubt that my cook hubby would not let it go by without pansit (for long life) and knowing him for almost 30 years, he'd prepare more dishes. Lis brought Carvel ice cream. Leah is in Portland, Oregon (work) but thoughtful enough to bring me a cake late Friday night while me, ate Bertie and hubby were on our Friday night tong-its session. A delicious ube cake made from scratch (i think it's from the box but modifed with sweetend young coconut). It was pretty good. Nice job, Ate!
Naya- " Mama, this is the present from me and mommy and ninang" handing me a big bag. Earlier that morning, I found a present on top of my dresser after I got out of the shower. My husband never miss. Thank you everyone.

Saturday, we had seafood feast at Capt. Billy's.

hindi.na.talaga.papayat

1 comments:

THAT WAS NOT MADE FROM A BOX. totally from scratch. edit please.


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed